Mother Monster is checking back in to American Horror Story!
- Lady Gaga revealed that she is definitely returning to star in season six of FX’s horror-fueled anthology series. During a Z100 radio interview on Friday, the “Born this Way” singer answered “yes” when asked if she’ll continue to grace the show with her presence.
- But before you start planning your next Gaga-themed viewing party, she quickly added that her role next season might not be in the same leading lady capacity. “I can’t promise you how or when or anything like that,” she told host Elvis Duran.
- The news of Gaga’s return does not surprise us one bit. After all, the singer-turned-actress won a Golden Globe for her role as The Countess in season five of the Ryan Murphy-helmed series.
- When ET reached out to FX to confirm Gaga’s return, reps for American Horror Story were tight-lipped and revealed that the network has “not made any casting announcements on the next installation” of the program.
- As of now, very little is known about the premise of season six. However, at the Winter TCA Press Tour in January, FX boss John Landgraf revealed to reporters that the new chapter would be “set in the present” with “echoes of the past” mixed in.
- “It’s set in two time periods,” he added, “but principally in the present.”
- Season six of American Horror Story will debut later this Fall on FX.