Take The Easy Road with Kensington Mall and The Dome Mall to WIN Big!
Up for grabs? 2 VIP Buju Banton tickets, 2 Vintage Reggae tickets, 2 Reggae Beach Party tickets, Burger King vouchers and Chicken Barn vouchers!
All YOU have to do is spend $25 or more at any store, or $15 or more at any restaurant in Kensington Mall or Dome Mall, write your contact information on your receipt and drop into boxes provided.
Tune in to Y103.3 FM and SLAM 101.1 FM for more information and chances to win great prizes.
Like and follow Kensington Mall and Dome Mall on Facebook and Instagram for full competition details.
Competition ends April 13th, 2019.
Sponsored by Burger King, Chicken Barn, UPBEAT, World Class Cuts, Cloister Bookstore, Café 195 & Bistro, The Grooming Lounge and Power Broadcasting.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except for employees of : Massy Properties (Barbados) Ltd., The Dome Mall, Kensington Mall, Power Broadcasting, Burger King, Chicken Barn, UPBEAT, World Class Cuts, Cloister Book store, Café 195 & Bistro, The Grooming Lounge and Jill Media.
- The prizes are as follows: 1st PRIZE WINNER 2 VIP Buju tickets + $100 in Burger King vouchers. 2nd PRIZE WINNER 2 Vintage Reggae tickets + $100 in Chicken Barn vouchers .3rd PRIZE WINNER 2 Reggae Beach tickets + $60 in Burger King vouchers. Prizes cannot be exchanged.
- One entry form will be given per purchase of $25.00 or more at any store or $15 at any restaurant. Entrants must print their contact information (name, telephone numbers and email address) on the back of your receipt and drop them in the Entry boxes provided.
- Failure to print full contact information requested may result of the entry being disqualified.
- Entries must be received by 7pm April 13th 2019. Entries will not be returned.
- Draw date, Monday April 13th 2019. Winners will be notified by Monday April 15th 2019. Winners MUST respond within 2 days if we do not reach them by phone and have to leave a message on their phone or email, an alternative winner may be chosen.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes, should you be a winner.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry contact information in future marketing promotions.
- Winners will be chosen by a judging panel which will be made up of representatives of Massy Properties (Barbados) Ltd. and Power Broadcasting representatives. The judges’ decision is final. A list of winners will be available at: kensingtonmallbarbados.com, thedomemallbarbados.com, y103fm.com and slam101fm.com
- Massy Properties (Barbados) Ltd. reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.