Have no fear, the squatters at Rock Hall, St Philip, have been told.
This message came yesterday from Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley, who said Government remained committed to solving the problem and would do so in a fair, reasonable and humane manner.
Mottley explained that residents who were served with enforcement notices last week did not need to become anxious, as it was just another step toward a solution.
The notices, placed on more than 20 houses, take effect on November 13. They gave the squatters two weeks from that date to remove their houses and all building materials from the land, as well as leave the property in the condition it was before the structure was built.